What's the best way to find new jobs through LinkedIn?

обсуждения и предложения о развитии форума
lucindagabriel
Контактная информация:

What's the best way to find new jobs through LinkedIn?

12 авг 2022, 08:18

Several answers describe how you can actively use LinkedIn to find opportunities, which is great, but they fail to mention that LinkedIn Profile Writing Service UK is the perfect place to passively search for jobs, at least if you're active in the tech industry.
A few years ago, I was fired from a very cool job and had to look for work. It's not like writing an application is too much work. My employer was even kind enough to let me find a job within the notice period of my working hours. But having to write the same resume over and over for different recruiting systems, making tiny changes to each job, only to get rejected, again and again, is exhausting.
Unless you are exceptionally attractive in the market, your chances of applying for open positions are low. They usually compete with hundreds of people. After many unsuccessful attempts to find a job, I was finally contacted through one of my contacts on LinkedIn to ask about an opportunity. I got a job right away and it turned out to be more interesting than any job I actively applied for.

emmaparkers

Re: What's the best way to find new jobs through LinkedIn?

01 сен 2022, 08:14

For many people, a career always comes first. I have never been a careerist, although now I began to seriously think about its importance. Therefore, I chose a new direction for myself and decided to start everything from scratch. This cv expert helped me write my resume. I hope this will help me to draw attention to my candidacy.

Вернуться в «Развитие форума»