MLB All-Star Game 2014 Mike Trout named MVP

Материалы Дэвида Уилкока
seestyle

MLB All-Star Game 2014 Mike Trout named MVP

27 июл 2022, 11:16

Mike Trout of the Angels has been named MVP of the 2014 MLB All-Star Game.
The Los Angeles star had a double and a triple and drove in two runs in three Ian Desmond Jersey at-bats as .
MORE: | |
Trout, who finished second to MiguelCabrera in AL MVP voting in each of the last two seasons, became the youngest All-Star Carlos Gonzalez Jersey MVP, about 3 1/2 months older than Ken Griffey Jr. was in 1992.
Playing in his third All-Star game, Trout followed Chris Iannetta Jersey Derek Jeter's double in the first by tripling off the right-field wall. After the NL had tied the game,Trout put the AL ahead for good with an RBI double in the fifth a bouncer over third base against Pat Neshek, the St. Louis reliever who grew Ryan McMahon Jersey up in the Minneapolis suburbs and started his career with the Twins.
Raised in New Jersey, Trout saw a lot of Jeter and said all week he felt honored to play alongside him.
"Growing up I was setting goals to myself that when I get if I ever get the chance to get to the big leagues, that's Bryan Shaw Jersey how I want to play," Trout said. "And the way he carries himself on and off the field, how he respects the game always hustling, it doesn't matter what the score is. If they are down 10 runs, he is always running the ball out. That's how I want to play."
The A Todd Helton Jersey sociated Pre s contributed to this report.

Vincenzo

Re: MLB All-Star Game 2014 Mike Trout named MVP

01 авг 2022, 05:34

A good article and I always follow such information but lately people always spend time on this drift hunters game, I'm quite surprised because I don't see anything interesting at all, maybe it only for those who love cars and speed who like new experiences

centrecnc
Контактная информация:

Re: MLB All-Star Game 2014 Mike Trout named MVP

01 авг 2022, 13:45

Thanks for sharing this informative and amazing post here. I found it very interesting and enjoy reading this post. Will wait for more posts.

Вернуться в «Божественный космос Уилкока»